Through our natural gas transportation services, we power homes, businesses and communities across the northern Plains and Rocky Mountain regions. Our employees provide essential services that support their communities and fuel the economy.
We’re always looking for good people to join our team. With operations across the central United States, we offer many opportunities for a rewarding professional career. Our team includes people with a variety of skills. Some of them include:
- Compressor station operation
- Communications technology
- Human resources
- Information technology
Employee benefits are an important part of our compensation program. We strive to provide and maintain competitive, cost-effective and flexible benefit programs that:
- Attract and retain top talent.
- Support business needs and the changing workforce.
- Foster shared responsibility and encourage wise consumerism.
- Are easy to understand and use.
Our comprehensive and competitive benefits package includes:*
- Holidays and vacation time
- Sick leave
- Education assistance
- Employee discount programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan contributions
- Life insurance for employees, spouses and dependents
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Short-term cash incentives
*Benefits offered to employees are subject to the benefit eligibility criteria.
How To Apply
Our staffing activities are automated through jobs.mdu.com, our online career center. Applications must be submitted online. To get started, set up your user profile. With a profile, you’ll be able to save job applications you’ve started, save applications you’ve submitted and keep your contact information updated.