WBI Energy Corrosion Services provides a wide variety of innovatively engineered corrosion prevention solutions for effectively managing many different types of buried or submerged metal structures. Cathodic protection, facility inspections, leak detection, air/hydro excavation, and solar power installations are just some of the services offered.
- Over 20 years of experience.
- Design, installation and maintenance on any type of above and below ground facilities.
- Design, manufacture and install solar power for remote operations.
- Close interval surveys and all indirect inspection techniques for pipeline integrity.
- Surveys: Bi-monthly, Annual, DOT-Compliance, Interference testing.
Corrosion Equipment and Materials
- Anodes, anode accessories, cable, instruments, rectifiers – see us for all your corrosion control equipment and materials.
- Utilizing the VACMASTERS System 4000; dig deep in even the hardest soils to expose utilities without harm.
- Pothole in seven to eight minutes on average •Specializing in Test Station Installation.
- Offers optimum safety for facilities and operators.
With customers stretching across the Rocky Mountain and Mid-Continent regions, we provide exceptional service and quality materials while maintaining a sharp focus on customer satisfaction and safety.